Mineral Insulated RTD
Accurate temperature monitoring and control begins with a properly designed sensor. RTD – Resistance Temperature Detector used for temperature measurement (-) 200 deg C to 500 deg C (up to 800 deg C on request), must have the physical configuration neccesary for optimum thermal response to the process fluid it is sensing and the resistive element compatiable with instrumentation.
- Linear over wide operating range
- Wide temperature operating range
- High temperature operating range
- Interchangeability over wide range
- Good stability at high temperature
- Most Accurate